Thursday, September 6, 2007

We Did It!

A quick post to let everyone know that this past Saturday, September 1st, 2007, we became Mr. and Mrs. House!!!
It was a wonderful ceremony, and everything looked beautiful! We want to thank everyone who helped us out and made our day special. Watch for thank you cards over the next couple of weeks!
If you have called me lately, be patient! I am so tired of the phone from having it stuck to my head the last couple of weeks - I will be in touch as soon as I can. Feel free to email me, it is a little easier for me to respond that way.
Again, thanks to everyone. I will post more pictures as they become available.
All our Love,
Rob and Amy House!

5 comments:

Katie said...

We are all so stinking happy for you! Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Yeah! Congratulations, again!

Kimber said...

So sorry we couldn't be there! I heard it was so lovely, can't wait to see more pictures! Best Wishes!

Les said...

Totally love your blog! Heard everything was just beautiful. Missed not being there but am anxiously awaiting pictures. Luv!

Tiffany said...

Amy congratulations, I wish I could have been there to see the beautiful bride and I have to say the groom is smokin' hot!! Well done cant wait to see more photos