Thursday, March 8, 2007

We Got Engaged!

I am sure that everyone knows, but Rob and I got engaged at the end of November. It was a perfect proposal - I totally stole Rob's thunder (as usual) - but it totally worked. It was crazy, the dogs were freaking out and running around, and Rob was as sweet as he could have been. He was going to be sneaky and ask me at the airport, but I told him on the way home from work I was just going to drop him off. *Thunder stolen* He totally had to come up with plan B in about 10 minutes. He asked me to marry him and then left for New York for a week. It was the loneliest five days I think I have ever experienced.

He is still the wonderful man I met, four years ago March 22! I can't believe it. We are so excited! Keep watching for exciting wedding details!!!

No comments: